The "Contact Me" form has been fixed. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions!
I get a lot of emails asking about the status of SlideBar 2.3.
I've been working very hard to complete this project, and truth be told, I'm very close to the point of where I know it's close to release, buy I don't believe in distributing code that I know isn't ready for primetime.
Please bear with me, between classes, practice, and work, I'm working as fast and hard as I can to get a release out there, but until then, please bear with me.
After browsing my site today, I realised there were portions that were not working. All of the pages should be working now!
Also, I'm still working on extensions! SlideBar 2.3 is almost completely finished, and the new template I've been working on is getting close to being done.
See you out there!
Over the past week or so, this site unexpectedly went offline. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue, but last week was one of the busiest times of my entire year.
Finals week at my university can be very challenging indeed.
So, after a few sleepless nights and a lot of work, I was able to finish all of my tests and get coder12.com back up and running. During the same time, I've been considering the future of this site, and have also been considering the future of its products.
- Coder12.com will be rebranded in the near future. I'm not sure quite what it will become yet, but the name will have more meaning behind it.
- I'm still working on my new template.
- I've become aware of a few bugs in the code of SlideBar that may lead to php errors. I will be fixing these.
- SlideBar 2.3 is scheduled for public release sometime in June.
- The Konami Code for Joomla! will be updated in mid-summer.
- I've got some detailed documentation on SlideBar on its way.
- Oh, and the site's back up and fully operational! Woo hoo!
As always, don't hesitate to send me a message!
SlideBar 2.3 is almost done! It features a lot of the most demanded features, such as:
- The ability to load modules easier
- The ability to load articles
- OTA Updates
- An easier-to-use backend
- Percentage-based sizing
- Automatic timer-based opening and closing
- An optional "toggle" button inside of the bar
- Enhanced Retina Display support
Of course there are more features, but I don't want to ruin any surprises! Stay tuned!
February is a busy month for me. I've been advancing in my jobs, and school isn't getting any less relentless.
What does this all mean?
- I'm still working on modules. SlideBar 2.3 is slated for a release in mid-March. More updates will follow on its development.
- The Joomlami Code is still under review for the extensions gallery. I'm still working on that too!
- I've been working on a MYSTERY extension! It's a plugin! I'll let you know more about that in the near future.
- I've been working on a MYSTERY template for a class. You can expect it to make its way to Joomla! and Wordpress (for sure) by May.
- Documentation is almost completed. It will be up by Feb. 15, maybe even sooner!
- There will be another category on the site soon. Again, this is a mystery...
- I'm going to be very busy.
1 update is in progress.
2 new extensions are on the way.
1 new category is going to be added to the site.
1 new template is on the way.
As always, please contact me if you have any questions, comments, ideas, or concerns!
Here's some great news:
The Konami Code for Joomla! is now available on the downloads page!
You can try it out here (use this code: )
Let's make the web a more-fun place!